Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Blogging

Ok, I have officially joined this craziest of being a blogger. I think I finally just decided that we have family and friends everywhere that I just needed to go ahead and start a blog.


We have been busy this past month and looking forward to this spring weather. Ryan is having fun in law school and I love my job at B & F. What a blessing it is to know that things have come along way for us and how thankful I am to have the support of great friends and my wonderful family as we go through all of our adventures.


Timothy is doing good at Lakeside Pre-K. Although, he tells me everyday that I just want to go to college Mom. When do I get to go to college like Dad. Oh, my Timothy, you will get there someday!





Tyler is all boy and all 2! His favorite movie is Chicken Little. We watch it about a million times a day. He loves to say Yo! and Oh, Snap! from the movie. Disney did a great job with that one!




We just got back from a trip to Disney world and will be returning hopefully in 2012. Tyler will be old enough to go and have some fun then. I can wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment